VANILLA CHAI AND PECAN GRANOLA
VANILLA CHAI PECAN GRANOLA
- 1 tsp Vivid Vanilla
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup Raw Pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar or Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup honey (Or maple syrup if you want to make it Vegan)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup raisins or dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips / chunks
- Preheat your oven to 175°C/350°F
- Mix vivid vanilla with 2/3 cup of boiling water, Honey, sugar and oil.
- Mix in rolled oats and Pecans in a large bowl.
- Spread the granola on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 40 min or until golden brown. Stir the granola every 10 minutes.
- Let the granola cool completely on the tray before you mix it with the raisings and chocolate chips/chunks. Store in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
- Enjoy over a bowl of yogurt or sprinkle on fruits or icecream