VANILLA CHAI BOBA
- ½ cup large tapioca pearls
- ½ cup coconut milk (or whole milk)
- 1 cup hot water mixed with 2 -3 scoops of Vivid Vanilla Chai blend
- 2 cups ice
- Honey to taste
- Boil the tapioca pearls for 15 minutes. Turn the heat off and let them cool in the water for 6 minutes. (follow your tapioca pearl package directions)
- Rinse the pearls, place in a container with simple syrup or water and chill. (If you like a sweeter drink, use the simple syrup so the pearls absorb the sweetness)
- Grab a tall glass, put 1/2 cup of milk in the glass, add honey to taste.
- Add a few spoonfuls of tapioca pearls.
- Put your Vanilla chai blend in the glass and mix it up!
- Grab a wide straw and enjoy!