Rose Chai Donuts
ROSE CHAI DONUTS
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cupbrown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Golden Elixir Chai Radical Rose blend mixed with ¼ cup hot water and cooled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot water mixed with ¼ Radical rose blend
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Butter or grease a large doughnut pan; non-stick pan spray works well here.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the tea, oil, vanilla, and egg until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Fill each doughnut form 2/3 full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove and allow them to rest in the pan for a few minutes before turning them out onto a rack to finish cooling
- While the doughnuts cool, mix together the confectioners' sugar and enough tea to make a thick, but fluid glaze. Drizzle the glaze on the donuts and enjoy.