Vanilla Chai Banana Bread
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 4 large)
- 1-1/4 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup hot water mixed with 2 tsp Golden elixir chai Vivid Vanilla blend and set aside to cool.
- Chopped walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a bundt pan or 2 loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk eggs, sugar, bananas, tea mix and oil in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and stir just until combined. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Add the walnuts or chcolate chips to the top of the batter in the loaf pan or at the bottom of the bundt pan before adding batter.
- Bake for 60–70 minutes (until a tester inserted into the center of bread comes out clean.)
- Transfer to a wire rack; let bread cool in pan for 15 minutes. Turn out onto rack and let cool completely.